We serve you in a personalized way
From professionals with ample experience
We find the most favorable solution to your claim
Hundreds of cases of success back us up
Mortgage Expenses Claim Process
Expenses paid for the mortgage deed, when one has requested a mortgage loan, have to be given back by the banks
- A recent ruling of TS has determined that the clause that banks introduce in the mortgage deed, because of which clients are the ones that have to pay for the expenses of the mortgage deed, is void in its own right.
- This claim of refund of the expenses paid for the mortgage deed can be made by all those who have a mortgage and those who have the mortgage in effect, with no problems
- But also, those who have already paid for the mortgage have a deadline of four years since their last payment.
These expenses can in many cases add up to 3.000 euros depending on the amount of the mortgage
Which expenses can be claimed?
- The Notary’s invoice for their fee from the mortgage deed
- Invoice for the Valuation of the property
- Invoice for the Registration of the Property because of the Inscription of the mortgage deed
- Invoice for the Management of the processing of the mortgage deed
- Payment of the Tax of documented Legal Acts
We keep an Easy and Fluid communication